- Thank the person who nominated you to participate.
- Link back to the original post.
- Attach an image that inspires you regarding the month’s theme (or use the original).
- Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate one or more people to participate.
- Enjoy the rest of your month
For February, our theme is called: What’s on Your Heart
What’s on my heart for February’s heart theme:
Love is a personal relationship; God is a personal God. Everything we do is personal because everyone we meet was put there for a purpose.
I’m using a picture of a dear lady, a wonderful friend, a sister in the Lord.
Rosie went to be with her Lord last spring, and we all miss her so much. She is a picture, to me, of love. She had heart, and it was the heart of her Lord: she showed it to everyone, she took the risk of leaving herself open to hurt and rejection, and she took everything to God in prayer. What a joyful, peaceful, giving countenance she presented to all! Her eyes and her smile radiated God’s love.
The questions that go along with this tag:
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, I think it can happen. However, I also think people must be very careful with it, and not run away with the “feelings” of it.
- Do you believe in soulmates?
Yup. Anyone who is married has a soulmate, whether they are in tune with it or not.
- What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
The eyes and the smile (or lack of it). They work together.
- What’s your ideal date?
A great hike. This was the first date for my husband and me. It allows lots of time for talking without having to sit and look at each other the whole time; and you get to find out a few interesting things about another person on a hike, especially if it’s long.
- What traits do you look for in a friend/significant others?
Listening, following up, loyalty, consistency, integrity, agape love
- What are your thoughts on being friends with an ex?
Depends on what “being friends” entails.
- If you’re a believer, when did you give your heart to the Lord? If not, what in life keeps a bounce in your step?
I’ve always been able to characterize myself as an optimist. In fact, it almost kept me from the Lord: I really liked the way my life was going, and thought I was doing a pretty good job at it all by myself. I was going on 30 when God had a serious conversation with me. As always, His timing was perfect, because there were some Bad Things going on that I really needed Him for soon after.
I nominate the following to continue with the tag:
My apologies if you’ve already been tagged for this. And, really no obligation to participate. This is only as the Spirit leads! 😊